Swanmac disposable curtains are made from 100% recyclable polypropylene making them extremely durable and can last for over 12 months.
A clear and simple label on each curtain allows anyone to see when the curtain was last changed, also each curtain bares a “No Entry” label to provide full privacy for the patient.
- Infection Control. Protected with a antimicrobial Biosafe coating.
- Flame Retardant. BS5867-2: Type C 2008 Standard
- Disposable. Safe & Hygenic
- Water Proof. These curtains can be used as shower curtains.
5 curtains per box
All curtains are 7.5m wide x 2m drop
A color choice of 4 medical colours. Please ask for samples
* 10% discount is available on curtain orders only
Disposable Curtains Can save Hospitals money and time in Laundry bills.
Look at what NHS in Wales spent on laundry in 2011/2012 below:
Analysis of Health Board/Trust laundry and linen data 4.6.1
In 2011/12 a total of 31,028,948 laundry and linen pieces were processed at a cost of £11,982,245. Compared with the figures for 2010/11, the number of pieces decreased by 1,124,571 (-3.5%) and the processing costs decreased by £473,469 (-3.8%). This has resulted in the average cost/item staying virtually the same at 38.6p.